Living in a small space like an apartment does not mean that you will not face dust, cobweb, and soot. Cleaning them often takes more time and effort. Correspondingly, you want to find a vacuum to help you.
But, how to look for a right vacuum? Because there are many options available on the market today. Yes, if you feel confused, you let continue reading my article. Right now, we will introduce to you 5 best vacuums for small apartment.
Table Of Content
- 1 Best Vacuums for Small Apartments You Should Consider
- 2 Top 5 best vacuums for small apartment
- 2.1 1. Dyson Small Ball Upright Vacuum Corded
- 2.2 2. Miele Classic C1 Canister Vacuum
- 2.3 3. Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional
- 2.4 4. Dyson V6 Cord-free Vacuum
- 2.5 5. Hoover Linx Cordless Vacuum BH50010
- 3 Conclusion
Best Vacuums for Small Apartments You Should Consider
Before Buying a Vacuum Cleaner
There are some considerations you need to consult before choosing to purchase a vacuum.
Canister – These vacuums consist of a stationary drum and a telescoping hose. The length of the hose will decide the vacuuming distance that you will get.
Upright – In a standing position, you will push along it. Due to the upright design, you do not have to move too much.
Handheld – This model, which provides more liberty for the users, is especially beneficial. Although you are easy to control, the power and capacity are less.
Hybrid – This is an advanced design. You can convert the upright/ canister model into a handheld one easily and quickly.
There are the specific vacuums for each of the surfaces, including, carpets, linoleum, hardwood floor, or tile floor. This one will decide the kind of the vacuum.
It is necessary to consider the weight that you can use. It prioritizes to select the vacuums with the lightweight. These models will be more flexible and moveable.
To avoid disturbing your neighbors, it should pick up a quiet vacuum.
Top 5 best vacuums for small apartment
1. Dyson Small Ball Upright Vacuum Corded
The Dyson Small Ball Upright Vacuum Corded is the upright vacuum type. With the retractable handle, it can help you to save 50% of your living space. Don’t create more noise. All in all, if you are living in an apartment with a medium area, this option is not bad.
- Own the lightweight ~ 12.15lb, so cleaning your living space will become easier. It means that you can move it.
- Be a multi-function model. You can use this vacuum for most surfaces, including, carpet and hardwood floor. It is okay.
- Provide the strong power. With the 150AW suction power, it allows you to vacuum any dust, boot, pet hair,…
- Save your living space. In spite of being designed the upright type, the handle can retract. Accordingly, don’t take more area to store.
- Have equipped the advanced cleaner head that can adjust.
- Allow vacuuming the fine dust, thanks to the 2-tier radial cyclones, along with the carbon fiber filaments.
- Steering becomes easier than ever before when having the ball technology.
- Don’t worry about cleaning the further furniture because the length of the hose can reach 42 feet. At the same time, increase the cleaning distance up to 25%.
- It does not effectively work for the thick carpets.
- The design of the tube is not actually ideal. It seems narrow.
2. Miele Classic C1 Canister Vacuum
The Miele Classic C1 Canister Vacuum is an ideal tool to clean the smooth floor and low-pile carpet. With 3 accessories – a crevice nozzle, dusting brush, and upholstery tool, it enables cleaning the hard-to-reach positions. Nonetheless, this vacuum is not suitable for a large apartment due to the 29.5-foot cleaning radius.
- Have equipped the Classic FiberTeQ tool. It allows you to clean the smooth and even the carpets. With a click, you can convert the vacuuming surface quickly.
- Provide a power selector that is the rotary dial. So, the power level to clean the surfaces are made sure.
- Include 3 onboard accessories. The inaccessible positions like the upholstery, under the sofa, or the small slot can be cleaned in an optimal way.
- Build the wand with the stainless steel to increase the durability while the hose has the 29.5-foot length. Basically, your vacuuming area is not too short.
- Offer the effective AirClean system, which may retain a lot of the particles that damage the lung.
- Reach the ideal cleaning distance with the XXL handle. It brings the certain convenience during the cleaning process.
- There does not have a setting to vacuum the rug.
- The cord is not long enough to clean the further positions, so the user has to unplug and find another outlet.
The Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional is a 2-in-1 vacuum. You can use lift-away or upright as you need. With the HEPA filter, the product can meet the hard cleaning need. Nonetheless, looking at the weight, it seems not to be ideal for those who are weak because of being heavy a bit. Let’s consider this before deciding.
- Own the lightweight ~ 13.7 pounds, so you can comfortably carry and move it when cleaning.
- Be built with the flexible and sturdy construction. It means that you can have peace of mind to use for a long period of time.
- Allow trapping 99 percent of allergens as well as dust, thanks to the combination of the HEPA filter with the advanced technology that can completely seal allergen.
- Provide the attached accessories. In particular, two microfiber pads can wash and the hard-floor attachment helps clean dust away. Whatever the debris is big or small, you can easily clean.
- Be a 2-in-1 model, so it enables you to use the upright or lift-away type to clean. It is okay.
- Lift the canister to utilize the lift-away design, by pressing a button. Like that, you can reach the hard-to-clean position.
- It stays upright badly. The roller has a small base, so the vacuum keeps falling over.
- The wand is not very flexible and long to be able to reach some places further.
4. Dyson V6 Cord-free Vacuum
The Dyson V6 Cord-free Vacuum is a flexible vacuum with the lightweight. The product is good enough for any apartments. You can use it on the hard floor or carpet and clean anywhere in your apartment when needing. It is noticed that you can still utilize it with the handheld model. The upright design should not take up more your living area. Is it okay?
- Provide the brush bar with the strong power that reaches up to 150 percent.
- Be a cordless model, so you can avoid the troubles related to the cord. It means that you can comfortably clean anywhere in your apartment.
- Be able to vacuum within 20 minutes. Remember that the power of the battery only allows cleaning.
- Have the cleaner head that directly drives. Correspondingly, it helps you remove a great deal of dirt.
- Have the handheld mode, so cleaning the furniture becomes easier.
- Be capable of removing the dust and pet hair from the tight areas with the mini-motorized tool.
- Locate the gravity center towards. So, whatever you clean the floor or the ceiling, no problem.
- It takes more 3 hours to recharge, but it uses time is too short. The maximum is no more 15 minutes.
- The bin is pretty small, so it cannot vacuum more dust at the same time.
5. Hoover Linx Cordless Vacuum BH50010
The Hoover Linx Cordless Vacuum BH50010 is a versatile model. It has owned the beneficial technology – WindTunnel and the cyclonic filter. If you have the pet in your apartment, this will be a right option. It allows you to clean anywhere without needing an outlet. What convenient!
- Operate with the Lithium-Ion Batter that is interchangeable, so you can freely clean everywhere in your apartment.
- Have been equipped the WindTunnel-3 technology. Consequently, you have 3 suction channels in order to lift and remove the dirt, even, tough and embedded.
- Clean a variety of the surfaces. With the transition system, you can convert from the carpet to the hard floor in an easy way.
- Allow removing the pet hair, dust, and debris in the difficult-to-clean positions. Yes, there is a common trouble that you will meet when cleaning. But, the edge-cleaning bristles help you
- solve this effectively.
- Have the low-profile base, so the dust covering your furniture will be cleaned in a quick way.
- Have a push button to release the debris easily.
- Get the warranty in two years.
- The running time is too short. Basically, there have less than 20 minutes to clean.
- The battery life is not long. It cannot last up to one year.
Some people try to find out the best vacuums for small apartments, however, in my opinion, just buy the vacuum that won’t damage your favorite carpet.