You love animals, but there are times when you put up with because of their hair flying around the house, clinging to clothes, sticking to the sofa … right? Therefore, you should read this post to select the best vacuum cleaner to keep the house always clean. Let’s take a look!
How to Choose A Vacuum For Pets?
1.Strong suction power
Pet hair is not like dust particles that can be sucked gently. You should choose a powerful vacuum cleaner that generates strong airflow to pull dirt, pet hair and put them in a container or dust bag.
Cat and dog hairs not only stick to furniture, but they also increase allergens and reduce the quality of air in your home. So, when choosing to buy, look for vacuum cleaners equipped with a HEPA filter or multilayer filter to eliminate and reduce allergens and asthma agent from pets.
Also, you need to pay attention to cleaning the machine regularly to avoid blocking the filter, as well as remember to periodically replace them, to avoid odors generated in the machine and discharged into the air.
There are many types of HEPA filters available for you to choose. If the product not only has a HEPA filter but also has the Nano Titanium filter that filters dust, deodorizes and kills bacteria, it’s much greater.
3.Machine with lid closed automatically or no dust bag
Machines with automatic shut-off will help prevent dust, pet hair from getting out, making the floor dirt or causing allergies.
Vacuum cleaners that do not use bags will contain dust in the dust compartment, and you won’t have to change a new bag while vacuuming.
4.Many features and accessories included
All pets love running, don’t they? That’s why their hair will be around the house and stick to every nook and cranny. Therefore, you should choose a vacuum cleaner equipped with a synthetic fiber brush with hard bristles to treat the pet hair thoroughly.
The vacuum cleaner that is equipped with many suction nozzles to clean the floor, carpet, ceiling, keyboard, … suitable for the cleaning of furniture stuck pet hair such as sofa, carpet … is very convenient.
What Is The Best Vacuum For Pet Hair?
- The Dyson DC41-animal is a vacuum cleaner of well-known Dyson brand in the US and European countries. Although this machine is quite expensive, it is worthy of possession of durability, strength and high functionality. This machine has a wire length of up to 10m, longer than average.
- The Miele S 2121-Capri vacuum cleaner is a 5-star boxed model of satisfaction. The device is rated by professionals and users to be easy to use, efficient and functional. Moreover, it has a 7-year warranty, longer than any current model.
- The Electrolux EL8902A vacuum cleaner is a vertical suction machine that has all the functions in one. The machine has a self-cleaning brush, so that you can remove pet hair and dust with the click of a button.
- Hoover Platinum Collection Cyclonic Bagless Canister S3865 is a vacuum cleaner with filters and dirt traps, so no need to use a bag. This type of vacuum cleaner is usually quieter than other models; its suction hose can rotate easily and maneuverable.
- The Dyson DC39-animal is Dyson’s first line of vacuum cleaners that use Ball Technology to move flexibly even in the smallest spaces. It has a lower center of gravity than other conventional vacuum cleaners and is easier to pull over without touching the corners. In addition to the unique central steering wheel system, the Dyson DC39 vacuum cleaner uses a coupling and center shaft to perform narrow-gait movements and run around the sofa flexibly. The machine is equipped with Dyson Radial Root Cyclone technology that captures more dust than any other vacuum cleaner.
- Bosch Handheld Vacuum Cleaner BKS4033 has the rechargeable battery, using time is up to 15 minutes. This machine was born to vacuum, clean up in the sofa, cars, curtains, cabinetry, electronic equipment, bed mattress, overhead location, dusty or similar locations and hoover pet hair. When you use it for something like that, it’s perfectly responsive. The machine can hoover both dry stuff and water.
Some notes when using a vacuum cleaner
– Do not use the machine to suck objects that are bigger than suction hose nor things that easily get stuck in the machine.
– Regular check and clean dust bags, filters.
– Check the electrical wire before using the machine.
– Read the instructions carefully before use.
I have just shown you how to choose a vacuum cleaner for pet hair and the best six vacuum cleaners you should buy. Hope that the above sharing is useful for you. Thank you for reading and see you soon.