Do you feel a headache because of the pet hair on hardwood floors?
Yes, there is an effective solution…
Use the best vacuum for pet hair and hardwood floors, instead of the manual cleaning methods.
If the carpet surfaces are difficult to clean, so are the hardwood floors; especially, in case you’d like to remove pet hair.
With a vacuum cleaner, you can save your time and effort.
But, not all vacuum can be applied to the wood floors. You need to consider a model that handles the pet hair efficiently and ensures the safety hardwood floor.
I will help you find the quality vacuums. Look at here!!!
What the Best Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Hair on Hardwood Floors Is
68% of American households have owned pets. Correspondingly, the manufacturers are constantly improving their vacuum cleaners.
The perfect vacuums released in turn handle pet hair efficiently. Not only that, they still enable you to clean on the hard floors without worrying about scratches.
With that being said, a vacuum cleaner getting of pet hair on hardwood floors must meet two needs – tackle pet hair and run on the hard surface effectively.
Of course, it also depends on the users’ demand.
The type – the stand-up or robot vacuum and the design – the cord or cord-free one are what you cannot ignore.
Types of Vacuum for Pet Hair & Hardwood
All we know that the vacuums for pet hair and hardwood floors are manufactured for the similar purpose. The problem is to choose an optimal type.
Here are the types you can consider investing:
According to me, the upright vacuums are a classic option for anyone that has the various cleaning needs.
Not only operate it on the hard surfaces but the carpets, rugs, or upholstery are okay.
If you are figuring out a various-in-cleaning vacuum, this type is appropriate.
You are too busy, so you do not have a lot of time for cleaning. Well, the robot vacuums will be an ideal selection.
Based on the modern technology, you quickly clean your house’s floor surface, by connecting the app or using remote control.
Perhaps, the stick vacuums are the most common on the market today.
These models clean pet hair on one-floor type – tile, hardwood, laminate, or vinyl plank.
Not just being a stick vacuum, frequently, you can still convert them into a handheld. It means that you likely tackle pet hair on the upholstery surface.
With the compact design, the handheld vacuums are especially ideal for the narrow space that does not require to clean so much.
Guide to Purchase Best Vacuum for Pet Hair and Hardwood Floors
Choosing to buy the best vacuum for pet hair and hardwood floors is a serious investment. You cannot arbitrarily choose. It would be best to have certain concepts.
And there, what to consider to invest:
A vacuum will not be able to remove pet hair effectively if it lacks the pet typical attachments.
Honestly, this is an excellent feature. These attachments have the specific design to clean pet hair on a range of surfaces.
The pet hair vacuums will often come with the upholstery, crevice tools, and dusting brushes.
In fact, a large number of brands consider supplementing these tools as a standard feature. Others force you to have to buy separately.
The majority of the pet hair vacuums have equipped a HEPA filter. The purpose is to enhance the ability to clean.
With this equipment, whatever there are dander or microscopic particles, all will be removed easily.
And this dander is the main cause, which makes your pet get allergies. Accordingly, a vacuum along with a HEPA filter will contribute to getting rid of allergies.
You can pick up the washable filter unless a regularly replaced one is also good enough, depending on your need.
In comparison with the conventional vacuums, the vacuums cleaning pet hair provide a powerful suction.
You should also know that the extra power is a non-small section to promote the effectiveness of removing pet hair out of your floor.
Let me suggest a tip for you…
You can be based on two terms – air watts (AW) and cubic feet per minute (CFM). They will show the power level and how much air that the vacuums had.
I recommend that you ought to find the high numbers for both AW and CFM.
Type of Vacuum
As previously stated, there are types of vacuums that you can use for cleaning pet hair and hardwood floors.
Inevitably, you cannot get all in. The most it can only provide 2 types in a vacuum.
So, to be able to select a right type, the best plan would be to consider your living space – large or small, furniture – more or less, your strength – strong or weak, your need, and even your preference.
From there, let’s give the most appropriate choice.
5 Best Vacuum for Pet Hair & Hardwood Floors for the Money
Spend a certain period of time to learn. Finally, I have found 5 of many vacuum cleaners for pet hair and hardwood floors.
All are just below!
1. BISSELL PowerEdge 81L2A Pet Hardwood Floor
The first model I want to introduce to you – the Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hardwood Floor.
It can capture debris in the narrow space without needing any attachments.
- Have the V-shaped design that collects the large and small debris
- Create the convenient condition to clean surrounding your furniture legs and low-pile rugs
- The non-changeable suction control, along with the corded power source
- Automatically adjust the height when setting
- Built-up the swivel head
- Just need to clean a dirt cup after using
- The 20-foot power cord
Personally, I assume that this Bissell vacuum is the perfect combination.
The V-shape with the 11.35 width allows you to easily clean the furniture leg. Plus the pretty-long power cord ~ 20 feet, you enable reaching up to the relative positions.
Being designed for the hard floor, have equipped the rubber squeegees. The purpose is to avoid making the floor surface scratch.
Don’t look at the appearance.
You can be fooled because of its bulky look. The fact is only the 7.5lb weight, so you may comfortably move it anywhere.
What about cleaning? – Due to having an easy-to-empty dirt cup, requiring to clean it is to simplify.
Really, this vacuum is enough to make me satisfied. Its price is very reasonable. Do you recognize that?
- Easy to assemble.
- Quick and easy to empty.
- The wheels covered the soft rubber to protect your hardwood floors.
- A long power cord.
- Have an opening in the sides to get the debris along edges.
- The small intake hole lead to the bottom of the vacuum got stuck.
- The large vacuum head is not too ideal for an apartment or a very small house.
For those who are looking for the best Shark vacuum for pet hair, the Shark Navigator NV352 is considered as a good suggestion.
- Easily lift the canister only with a button
- Include the Anti-Allergen Entire Seal Technology and a HEPA filter
- Design with a lightweight, but fully powered
- Especially maneuver surrounding your furniture, thanks to the steering can swivel
- Not include a pet power brush, but have the wide pet upholstery tool
In comparison with my top list vacuum, the Shark vacuum cleaner seems heavier a bit ~ 12.5 pounds.
But, it is not necessarily difficult to move. You can lift it away, by pressing a button.
Combining with brushroll shutoff is the HEPA filter and the anti-allergen technology sealed.
Help to eliminate the allergen and dust effectively to 99.9%.
In addition to that, swiveling steering provides the versatile control. Enable you to clean the narrow positions.
The confidence of the Shark Navigator NV352 is based on the attachments. When purchasing, you can still own a wide pet upholstery tool. So good!
- All nozzles swivel are easy to maneuver.
- No high-pitched hiss at all.
- Come with lots of attachments.
- Can adjust the suction for vacuum around spot rugs.
- Washable lifetime filters.
- Only 10 amps.
- Have a little too top heavy.
- The cord hook seems low.
3. Shark Rocket DouClean HV382 Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Vacuum
Another vacuum from Shark equally brings effectiveness to the Shark Navigator NV352. Even, it seems more.
- Have owned the DouClean Technology
- Provide the lightweight
- Access to the brushroll to maintain through brushroll garage
- Have the surfaces that capture the pet hair effectively
- Detect the hidden debris via the LED lights equipped
- A variety of accessories: a hair removal item, hook to store, pet multi-tool, and crevice tool
Even from the name, the Shark Rocket HV382 is known as a convenient corded vacuum.
Coming with the DuoClean Technology, it still has a bristle brush that allows you to clean the carpets deeply. Supplement a soft brushroll to handle the larger particles.
Accidentally, that is ideal for the hardwood floors.
This vacuum is not picky users. The children or the elderly can utilize it. Only with 4.6 lbs, you can move it anywhere you need to clean.
On top of that, this HV382 vacuum from Shark provides a range of attachments:
The pet multi-tool to capture pet hair on your floor surfaces, a wall-mounted hook to store, a manual to follow, and a crevice tool to suck the tight areas.
That’s why the product gets the positive customer reports. Can you try experiencing right off?
- There are two brush speeds for the motorized floor nozzle.
- Work great as upright, handheld, or extended wand.
- Easy to dump canister in garbage.
- Super long cord.
- Easy to switch between carpets and hard floors.
- No noise.
- The bin is quite small.
- The weight is at the top, so the hands get tired.
4. ECOVACS N79S Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Instead of cleaning your floor yourself, you just need to utilize the remote control or an app. Help to save your time and effort significantly.
Yes, let me introduce a robot vacuum to you – the ECOVACS N79S, a today preferred model.
- Clean your living space by 2x, thanks to the max-cleaning mode
- Utilize Google Home voice or Alexa to command to clean
- Have ECOVACS App so that you can schedule, monitor, receive the error alerts, and customize
- Involve three specialized cleaning modes – the edge mode, spot mode, and auto mode
- Allow using 120 minutes since charging
- Come with many accessories such as two side brushes, the remote control, the docking station, and the main brush
- Warranty in one year
It can say that the ECOVACS N79S vacuum cleaner provides the most optimum performance when applied on the tiles and hardwood floors.
To clean, you have the various cleaning modes. For targeted cleaning, use the spot and single room mode. With the hard-to-clean positions, the edge mode is suitable.
Even, there is an auto mode that you can use for a minimalist living space without too much furniture.
Don’t stop! Coming to this robot vacuum, you have still discovered a myriad of the features:
Auto-return charging after 120 minutes of using, protective bumpers, anti-scratch finish, large dustbin, and more.
Well, I love this vacuum
It is noticed that the absolute safety. The N79S has equipped the innovative sensor technology, so you can completely have peace of mind when using.
- Does really well on the hardwood floors.
- Very quiet operation.
- Mobile app worked fine.
- Ease in use and program.
- Battery life-span is very good.
- Clean it up easily after use.
- Not really ideal for carpets.
- Get stuck sometimes.
5. Dyson V8 Absolute Yellow Cordless Stick Vacuum
One of the competitors can compete with Bissell and Shark on the vacuum marketing – Dyson.
The outstanding product preferred is the Dyson V8 cord-free vacuum cleaner.
- The cordless design is hassle-free
- 40-minute maximum operation after 4 hours of charging
- Design with lightweight and versatility
- Fade-free power with the soft-roller cleaner head lasts 30 minutes and the direct-drive one is approximately 8 minutes
- Have equipped the HEPA filter
- Provide a docking station to store and charge
- The Dyson digital motor allows cleaning the carpets and hard floors effectively
The Dyson V8 is an optimal selection if you need to clean both the carpet and hardwood floor.
The machine has equipped the motorhead with two mechanisms – a direct-drive one to clean the carpet surface and a soft roller head to remove dust and dirt from your hard floors.
The design is super smart. Instead of using it as a stick vacuum, you can still transform to a handheld to clean the lose positions, the stairs, sofa included.
Aside from that,
The trouble related to the cord when moving a vacuum will not occur. After fully charging, you can suck within 25 – 40 minutes, depending on your demand.
Most interestingly, the interior construction is quite technological. Not mention the dust ejector, the Dyson V8 also has:
15 cyclones to promote airflow and the max power mode to suck the harder positions.
All create a beneficial vacuum whatever your living space is large or small.
- Easy to empty.
- Very strong.
- The fast switch is most impressive.
- Easy to attach the various attachments.
- Strong battery life.
- The low setting is really effective.
- No batteries to swap out.
Tips for Cleaning and Maintaining Hardwood Floors
A pet hair vacuum is helpful, but you can also keep your hardwood floor clean in other ways.
- Sweep your floor frequently. In this way, the pet hair will not be accumulated too much and you just need to vacuum once a week.
- Carefully choose the floor cleaners when using. They must be suitable for the hardwood floors. Never utilize waxes because they will make your floor become more slippery.
- Immediately wipe the hardwood floor when having spills. Once you leave these states longer, they can damage your floor surface.
- Put the stick-on protectors when putting any furniture on the surface of the hardwood floor. Like that, you can protect your floor from scratches.
Have you given a decision? Have you found which product is suitable for your need?
Well, everything is too clear. Learn about the desired type of vacuum. Consider all the features that you can get the best vacuum for pet hair and hardwood floors.
The last one, pocket the tips to maintain the surface of your hardwood floor. Just like that, you do not have to worry about any problems related to your floor. Happy healthy enjoy!!!