As a cat owner, let’s face a big problem called cat litter. It appears everywhere from inside to outside the litter box and even on your cat’s paws. To deal with it, one of the quickest solutions is to use a vacuum cleaner. But, is it the best vacuum for cat litter? Which factors should you look for? And which products should you buy? Take a look below and then you will receive everything you need.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- 1 Ways for successfully choosing a vacuum cleaner for cat litter
- 2 5 best vacuum cleaners for cat litter available on the market
- 2.1 1. Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet Upright Vacuum, Bordeaux (NV752)
- 2.2 2. ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Smart Auto Cleaning Dry Mopping Remote control for Pets Hair
- 2.3 3. BLACK+DECKER CHV1410L 16V Cordless Lithium Hand Vacuum
- 2.4 4. Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Bagged Upright, UH30310
- 2.5 5. Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away Upright Vacuum, Red (NV501)
- 3 Final words
Ways for successfully choosing a vacuum cleaner for cat litter
Types of vacuum
With a variety of types such as a stick, handheld, canister, upright or robotic, the best thing is to pick up the one that you’re most comfortable with. Besides, you should check the suction power of each type to get a good machine.
Truly, there is no standard measurement for the suction power of the vacuum cleaner. For instance, a canister requires a higher power engine than an upright since its suction needs to be more powerful to reach the end of the long tube. Or a stick is less strong than the upright and canister.
To understand better, just continue following the next part of the top products and then you will find out how well these machines can handle the cat litter. Or simply, you can check some units that are particularly made for pet hair.
The rotating brush roll effectively helps to suck deep particles, even at the lower suction. In case you need a vacuum cleaner to get rid of pet stains, it must be equipped with the brush roll.
Bag or bag-less
A vacuum with bags is certainly a growing cost since you need to replace it about 3 or 4 times a year. Meanwhile, the bag-less models help you save more money. However, it might be difficult to empty than the bag models since these vacuums come with the self-seal technology that allows you to throw out the bag. For that reason, you should opt for the vacuum cleaners with bags to deal with the cat litter.
Don’t underestimate the type of surfaces you want to vacuum. While some vacuums work better on hard floors or carpets, you need to choose the right type of machine to clean suitably. If picking the wrong model, it may lead to undesired scratches.
Normally, the most powerful vacuums come with a high price. But, it doesn’t mean that you cannot find an affordable choice that can do an excellent job of removing your pet’s mess. Since all these machines appears a huge range of price points, you need to focus on its features and your demands. And the best thing is to buy the one that you are willing to pay without breaking your bank.
5 best vacuum cleaners for cat litter available on the market
1. Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet Upright Vacuum, Bordeaux (NV752)
One of the first awesome features that the Shark Rotator NV752 can satisfy any cat owner is a mini-motorized brush. This brush permits you to get rid of debris, dust, litter, hair, and allergens easily. Aside from the TruePet model, you are able to enjoy three different modes to clean anything and anywhere in your home including Upright, Powered Lift-Away and Above-Floor.
Besides, an anti-allergen complete seal technology and a HEPA filter help to trap 99.9% dust, allergens, and cat litter instead of delivering it back to the air. Plus, the LED lights attached to the vacuum’s head help you handle dark corners without a difficulty. So, you’re guaranteed not to miss any dirty place with this product.
Of course, the Shark Rotator NV752 can work well on any kind of flooring. Wonderfully, just a single fingertip control and then you can switch from bare floor to carpets and back with ease. However, in some cases, its heavy weight and high price might make you consider twice.
- Offers different modes to clean effectively
- Deals with all kinds of floorings
- Provides a good suction
- Comes with nice bright LEDs on its head and handle
- Features an excellent HEPA filter
- A bit heavy and expensive
- The mini-motorized brush tool is good, but some reckon that its bristles might be fraying and separating after a short time
Watch this video to know this product better
2. ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Smart Auto Cleaning Dry Mopping Remote control for Pets Hair
You’re tired of cleaning cat litter all the times and sometimes you don’t have too much time to do. So, what you need now is a robot that can perform this job for you. And the ILIFE V3s is the robotic vacuum cleaner that is specially designed for pet owners. One of the greatest parts is that this device is self-charging with smart sensors. And once you’ve set a program for it, it’s completely self-sufficient.
Featured the technology of pet hair care, this machine ensures that all debris, dirt, and hair are sucked effectively. Thanks to a thin design, it is able to slide under beds and sofas where litter and dirt often gather and is inaccessible with conventional vacuums. But, some users report that the ILIFE V3s robotic vacuum cleaner has some troubles while dealing with thick carpets and rugs.
- Be very quiet
- Effectively focuses on picking up hairs, debris, and dirt
- The battery can last one hour and a half
- An affordable price for a robotic vacuum
- Easily cleans under sofas and beds
- Not ideal for carpets
- Some claim that it doesn’t find a way back to the charging station on its own
See how the ILIFE V3s works
3. BLACK+DECKER CHV1410L 16V Cordless Lithium Hand Vacuum
If you truly need a dedicated vacuum cleaner for your pet with an affordable price, the BLACK+DECKER CHV1410L will be a nice choice. Highlighting its cyclonic action tech, this unit offers a strong and effective suction power to handle cat litter. The rotating slim nozzle is also convenient when it comes to vacuuming other messes from your pets. With a decent dust bowl size, you never worry about the mess’s size that your pet creates.
Especially, the transparent design allows you to see the contents before and after every use. So, you always know when to clean it, not wait until it’s filled up. Although this cordless unit comes in handy, some reckon that it takes a very long charging time.
- Comes with a good price for those who are on a tight budget
- Specially made for dealing with pet messes
- Offers a great suction and power
- Features the rotating slim nozzle
- You have to clean it after using
- Charging takes too long while using is rather short
This video below will give you a clear view
4. Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Bagged Upright, UH30310
You need a well-known brand that won’t make you disappointed, don’t you? Why don’t you try checking the Hoover T-Series UH30310? This vacuum is equipped with P.A.W.S Pet Approved WindTunnel, allowing you to get rid of embedded dirt without scattering back in the air. Besides, it features the first-rate suction and accessories that are made to deal with your pet hair. And a reliable Air-Powered Pet Hand Tool helps you carry out this job more effectively.
As a plus, this machine offers an activated-carbon HEPA bag that can secure 99.9% dust and even pollens. Although the Hoover UH30310 can work on all kinds of flooring, it is rather heavy for moving around.
- Ease of use
- Effectively picks up pet hairs
- Deals with every type of flooring well
- Features new and excellent systems
- Comes with a great suction
- Too heavy
- Some reckon that attachments are made with cheap plastics
View to know more about the Hoover UH30310
5. Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away Upright Vacuum, Red (NV501)
Another vacuum from Shark that I want to mention is the Shark Rotator NV501. Its 2-in-1 feature is one of the best things that I bet any cat owner prefers. This unit is used as an upright mode and at the same time, you can turn it to the lift-away with a simple button.
When it comes to the suction power, most of the Shark vacuums ensure the high quality as compared to Dyson models. Besides, this machine is equipped with a HEPA filter that is ideal for those who are suffering from allergies. What’s more, this filter permits to remove 99.9% of dust and debris.
How about handling the cat litter? Well, thanks to a dusting brush, it performs excellently. Actually, this brush easily picks up stubborn pet hair and mess off carpets, upholstery, delicate fabrics, and curtains. However, you should remove them after every use or the hair can get lodged over time.
- Comes with a powerful suction
- 2-in-1 vacuum for portable cleaning
- Easy to maneuver and use
- Features a great HEPA filter
- Offers a long cord for higher places
- Pet hair can get lodged in the brushes while vacuuming
- Some require an auto-cord rewind
- The hose might be a bit stiff
Watch the video of the Shark Rotator NV501
Since selecting the best vacuum for cat litter might be a challenge, I believe the top 5 picks above can help you get what you want. If your budget is not too much, the BLACK+DECKER CHV1410L vacuum will satisfy you first. Of course, this unit comes with great features that allow you to handle cat litter effectively. Or you can consult the Shark Rotator NV752 to enjoy awesome features and technology. But, make sure this vacuum won’t break your bank.
After all, the final choice is yours. Just consider your demands carefully and then you will find the suitable device. And don’t mind sharing your thoughts if you still have any question about this issue. I’m always hereto support you best.