You probably think that you are a pro in choosing a high-quality hoover for your room. However, how will you handle huge quantities of dirt in a conference room?
That is why manufacturers produce special models for commercial use. Still confusing? Today, the article will show you complete reviews of the best industrial vacuum cleaner products with the buying guide.
Let’s get down to the business!
Why Do You Need To Get The Best Industrial Vacuum Cleaner?
You should be aware that a domestic vacuum cleaner cannot cope with heavy cleaning task. Hence, highly durable and powerful vacuum for commercial use are produced.
Want to know why you should own a hoover like that? Here are the top 3 reasons:
In reality, a lot of people use an industrial vacuum cleaner for domestic cleaning. Of course, the performance of professional ones is far much better than those for home cleaning.
In general, remember that commercial vacs are designed to effectively address stubborn stains in enormous rooms.
If you force your domestic cleaner to cope with heavy workload, you will say farewell to your machine soon. Thus, manufacturers produce highly durable versions that are specialized in doing heavy duty tasks.
After researching into hoovers, you can see that they are highly adaptable to different environments. Many are able to clean up both wet and dry dust, or operate in the quiet mode, and so on.
What To Look For In Your Best Industrial Vacuum Cleaner?
Remember that this is for commercial applications so your criteria will be different from the aspects you use to pick a vac for your house. Want to know the full list of them? Here is the deal.
Even you are searching for an industrial vacuum cleaner; you should specify what you will use that machinery for. For example, you will need to clean offices, meeting halls, or hotel rooms.
What Type of Vacs Do You Need?
You cannot deny the benefits of vacuum cleaners, right? In fact, not all of them can suit your needs.
However, Don’t underestimate it! This is probably the most significant decision. For instance, in case you have to wipe up the liquids, a model which can handle both dry and wet conditions is required. This a basic rule for you:
- Upright vacuum cleaners are good at tidying large areas in a short time although they seem to be inconvenient
- Cylinder products are a safe choice for versatility when it comes to dry cleaning
Find it useful? Click here to share it
The best industrial vacuum cleaner should be powerful enough to deal with spacious rooms covered with stubborn stains. The stronger suction a machine offers, the better it is able to remove dirt, debris, and dust particles.
Also, don’t mess up the high wattage with the powerful suction because the former does not guarantee the latter.
Level of Durability
Nobody wants to invest a big amount of money in a commercial vac that is used for months only. Thus, you had better take this factor into consideration particularly with daily heavy-duty tasks.
It will never make sense to buy a vacuum cleaner with a limited capacity for commercial use. Take cordless vacs as an example, their canisters are commonly less than 0.5 liters, and it is fine for domestic cleaning only.
In fact, industrial cleaning needs much greater capacities unless you wish to do exercise by getting the machine empty many times.
Powerful, durable with enormous capacity, so what else should you consider?
Find it useful? Click here to share it
In case you do the cleaning at night time, this might not be a big deal. Nevertheless, vacuuming a patient room, an office, or a hotel room during the daytime around customers could cause you trouble.
Filters for industrial vacuum cleaners vary. Some fit in the machine by default while others are removable. Make sure that you ask the salesman carefully to find the appropriate one.
You cannot deny that price is always a significant factor when it comes to buying anything, right? Your best industrial vacuum cleaner will require a certain amount of budget.
Which one is the best industrial vacuum cleaner? Here is the best part:
Best Industrial Vacuum Cleaner 2021 Reviews
1. Kew Nilfisk Alto KEWAERO2621
You can use this Kew Nilfisk Alto KEWAERO2621 for both wet and dry cleaning. Not only a compact model, but this vacuum cleaner also has a low noise rating (64dB) that makes it on the list of quietest cleaners.
This 2621 vac offers you 14.5 and 15 liter capacity for fluids and dry debris respectively. The PET filter is washable. The ‘Push & Clean’ system helps you clean the filter.
With a powerful motor (3,600 liters per minute), this versatile vac can handle tough cleaning jobs. However, this Nilfisk vacuum cleaner does not work as a carpet cleaner.
- Powerful suction.
- Washable PET filter with easy filter cleaning system.
- Large capacities for dry and liquid debris.
- Does not work well on carpets.
2. SEBO BS360 Upright Commercial Vacuum Cleaner
Regarding the best industrial vacuum cleaner, it would be amiss without this upright vac – SEBO BS360. Thanks to a huge cleaning head and powerful suction, your cleaning session will be much shorter.
Likewise, it can lay on the floor to reach hard-to-clean places like under radiators with ease. The filter bag volume is up to 5 liters. The price includes free UK delivery surcharge as well as a 1-year return.
On the minus side, you might find it a bit difficult to control at first because of its large cleaning head.
- Strong suction.
- A unique cleaning head for flexibility.
- Very long cord with 4-height adjustments.
- 1-year return.
- A bit difficult to control the machine at the beginning.
3. Numatic NVR 200-11 Dry Vacuum Cleaner (Energy Class C)
This lovely machine is a dry bagged vac that comes from Henry – a very well-known manufacturer in the UK. Similar to many Numatic products, the model NVR 20011 provides a long cable to clean up multiple rooms.
Although the vac comes with a 580W motor, it is still powerful enough to deliver an impressive performance. The great floor tool makes it an ideal machine for hard floors and carpets.
The attached bags do a very good job in locking specks of dust. Otherwise, Numatic NVR 200-11 comes with a limited 2-year warranty. Nonetheless, the machine is a little bit heavy and awkward in small positions.
- Strong and durable.
- Big operating radius.
- Long cable.
- Excellent for hard floors and carpets.
- Limited 2-year warranty.
- Clunky to be used in a small space.
4. Vax VCC-08A Ultra Lightweight Commercial Bagged Vacuum Cleaner (Energy Class A)
As its name suggests, this VCC-08A vac is ultra lightweight which weighs only 4.7kg. Compared to other products on the market, the Vax machine consumes a low amount of energy.
As a commercial vacuum cleaner, it is durable and user-friendly. The special point here is this orange vax has the anti-tip design, so you will never face a common and annoying problem as with other easily broken hoovers.
Likewise, it also has a quiet mode for cleaning during the daytime. The price is reasonable. The only drawback of this bagged vacuum cleaner is that it does not work well on thick carpets.
- Energy efficient.
- Easy to use.
- Anti-tip design.
- Reasonable price.
- Not for thick carpets.
5. Draper 13785 Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner with Stainless Steel Tank
The Draper 13785 model is manufactured to remove both wet and dry dust with a 20-liter tank. The 3.5-meter cable – it is a great choice for tidying your garage, workshop, around garden and house.
The machine features 2 filters coming with the air blowing function as well as several accessories so your cleaning job will be much easier. Moreover, this wet & dry vacuum cleaner is maneuverable.
In spite of the fact that Draper vac is a noisy boy, this is still easy to handle. Apart from that, it is appropriate for those who are on a tight budget.
- 2 filters with accessories.
- Large capacity.
- Easy to use and maneuverable.
- Reasonable price.
- Quite noisy.
You might still have some doubts about this topic. In this part, you will gain some tips and useful pieces of information about common issues.
Q1: Aside from those factors, what else should I do to get the best industrial vacuum cleaner?
Well, in case you are still not sure about which product you should buy, here are some steps for you to identify the one that you can dig into your pocket to pay for:
- Seeking product reviews always comes highly recommended as you will know what they have been through. You can have a clear idea of the real advantages as well as drawbacks based on their previous experiences.
- Asking your friends for their opinions towards this. If they own a pro-vac, they will definitely give you lots of practical advice. Also, your friends are 100% trustworthy, right?
- Weighing up your options is another way to identify the best one. Take the pros and cons of each one, compare them. This rule applies to everything, not only a commercial hoover.
- Making sure it meets your requirements. Keep in mind that your best industrial vacuum cleaner is the one that suits your personal needs, not the most expensive one.
Like this tip? Click here to share it
Q2: Bagged or Bagless Industrial Vacuum Cleaner – Which One Should I Get?
Well, the biggest difference between these two is that while the bagged vacs offer you a bag to store debris and dust while others do not.
To help you answer this question, here is a detailed comparison of bagged with bagless vacuum cleaners:
Bagged Vacuum Cleaners
- More hygienic since you can replace the bag when needed
- Bagged cleaners usually come with HEPA filtration. What does this mean? It means that the system has passed a demanding test for approval. Also, it is very clean to use
- The material that they use to make the bag works as a filter. Thus, dust particles nearly have no chance to escape the bag. This benefit is major to individuals having allergies
- These bags are able to store up to 2 pounds of dust specks, so they do not require regular emptying.
- You should have some bags in stock for replacement. Consequently, the cost might be high
- When the bag is nearly full, the performance will be not as convincing as when it is empty. Hence, a bagged cleaner does not always come up with the best result
Bagless Vacuum Cleaners
- Bagless hoovers are cheaper than bagged cleaners, in general. This is understandable because you will not have to buy extra bags for replacement
- Somehow, a bagless vacuum cleaner is environmentally friendly as there is no need to use plastic bags
- With a bagless vac, you are easily exposed to dust, and this is serious in case you suffer from allergies
- Maintenance cost is relatively high. Likewise, the process might get your area dirty
Find it useful? Click here to share it
Q3: Upright vs. Canister Commercial Vacuum Cleaners? Which One Is Better?
This is a common question about choosing a good cleaner in general. Again, your personal demands and preferences will decide which one is the best choice.
Having said that, there are some certain points you had better keep in mind before making a decision:
Upright Commercial Vacuum Cleaner
Talking about this major type of hoovers, the fundamental feature is that they assist you in collecting debris and dirt particles on the carpets, and hard floors. So consider your floor type!
Another point that makes upright vacs standout is the bigger capacity in comparison to other products available on the market. That means you do not have to empty your cleaner too often.
- Great for the industrial use, for example, open carpets, and hallways
- Most of the upright vacuum cleaners have a hose for better cleaning and versatility
- They tend to provide you with larger bags than other products. Hence, you can reduce the frequency of replacement
- The risk of tripping over is not high with an upright vacuum cleaner
- Places like under sofas are difficult for an upright vac to reach and clean off. Also, it does not come highly recommended with rooms having little spaces
- Quite heavy, so you will find it challenging to carry around
- Do not have many choices for tools, so that is why this kind of vacuum cleaners is less flexible
- Some are produced without considering allergic patients
- Do not usually have electrical cords which are retractable
Canister Commercial Vacuum Cleaners
A canister commercial vacuum cleaner is shaped like a cylinder that can store the motor, filtration system, and gather all specks of dirt. Likewise, there is often an attached suction hose with wheels for mobility.
- Flexible hose, so the machine has greater motion and versatility
- Lightweight so that you can carry around to get the job done
- Usually installed with HEPA filtration system which is ideal for allergic individuals
- Cleaning head can reach hard-to-clean positions with ease thanks to its lower profile
- Easy to change special tools, so it is convenient for you to clean up strange surfaces
- Smaller wheels so you should lift it up while passing over the thresholds
- The machine is behind you. Be careful to prevent it from tripping over
Find it useful? Click here to share it
All things considered, take the purpose, powerful suction, durability, noise, and price into consideration if you want to find the best industrial vacuum cleaner. It is your turn now!
In my point of view, I would choose SEBO BS360 Upright Commercial Vacuum Cleaner for my own. It is powerful, lightweight, able to clean hard-to-reach places with different height adjustments. Also, the product comes with a 1-year return.